Sunday, April 21, 2013

Sunday, April 21st, 2013




It was 63 degrees again this morning although it felt cooler, probably because of last night’s rain.  I put on my light warm up suit before I went to enjoy my morning coffee.  

According to Wikipedia, January & February are the driest months with 12 & 13 days of rain respectively, with 2.4 and 3.0 inches of rain.  The wettest months are October & May with 25 & 24 days of rain respectively, with 8.7 and 7.8 inches of rain.

Right after breakfast Reina left to help take care of Aunt Helen.  I gave her 10mil for bus fare.  That leaves 115mil remaining for the next 10 days.

Angel is 2 months old today.  I really love the little guy but it will be nice when I won’t have to clean up his pee and s*#t anymore.

It was a very quiet day today.  Reina left food for Dylan and I – no problem having the same thing for lunch and dinner.

Reina got back about 8:30.  

She tells me that she has a babysitting job, this week only, for 10mil a day.  But I give her 10mil each day for bus fare to Aunt Helen’s house, so there’s something I’m not understanding about this agreement.

No comments:

Post a Comment