Sunday, June 2, 2013

Sunday, June 2nd, 2013



On the way back from Viva last night I wanted to pick up a few things from Exito but it’s just too crowded on weekends.

Went to bed about 10:45 and got up at 7am; only woke up twice and went quickly back to sleep so I’m feeling good today.

8:15 and I wanted to get milk for my cereal from Exito but they don’t open until 9am on Sundays so I went to Laureles Mall and had the same thing I had yesterday at Bunuelo Express for 6500 ($3.61).  

I studied my chess course until about noon.  I wanted to try that FriSnack I’ve been seeing at Frisby but when I thought I had ordered correctly all I got was a large order of fries and a Pepsi for 7500 ($4.17).  Lol!  I’ll have to try that again another time and use some hand signals and be sure to mention chicken.

With all the walking I’m doing my legs are getting a lot stronger, especially my calves.
Reina tells me that Monterrey will be open so I’m going there tomorrow, Angel will get his shots on Tuesday and Reina will help me try to get medical insurance on Wednesday.

5:30 dinner was at El Corral in Viva mall.  I had their simplest burger which is more like a whopper than Burger King’s for 9,900 ($5.50) and a small strawberry milkshake for 6600 ($3.67).

While there I noticed a commercial for one of their TV shows Colombia’s Got Talent.  

Every country probably has a show like that.  Exito is still too crowded.
On the way back I observed some young kids throwing their soccer ball into a tree trying to dislodge a mango from it.  They were marginally successful; they dislodged one but it was a small not a large one.

No comments:

Post a Comment