Saturday, February 8, 2014

Saturday, February 8th, 2014



Last night I watched the 2012 movie Into the White on Netflix (7.1) “During World War II, two airplanes -- one British and one German -- are shot down over Norway, forcing both crews to work together to survive.

I went to bed at 11:45, got up 2 times during the night and woke/got up at 7:50.

At 9am I had breakfast at Pacman.  It’s a very cool overcast morning; on the verge of actually feeling cold.  Harry joined me about 10:45.  It only started to warm up shortly after that.  Speaking of cold, I’m concerned about Harry because whenever he touches me his hands feel ice cold.  I know he said he had a heart arrythmia problem but he may also have a blood circulation problem.  He told me he will call me between 5 and 6 today and I’ll probably meet with him and his girlfriend first so she can meet me.

Lunch was the Solomito at SanJote for 16,500; the meat is getting to be too chewy; I think I’ll be switching back to their chicken shish kebab.
In ChessMagnetSchool I was promoted to Captain.

I think I’ve gotten all my tax records to my accountant in the States.  I sure hope I get a refund this year!

Harry called me about 5:15 and told me a relative is coming over and he won’t be able to go out tonight.  I’m sure I’ll see him tomorrow morning.

I think tonight I’m just going to stay in, make some popcorn, watch movies and practice chess.

No comments:

Post a Comment