Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Wednesday, February 5th, 2014



Last night I watched the 2003 movie Saints and Soldiers (6.9) In a story based on actual events, a small band of Allied soldiers are trapped behind enemy lines with information that could save thousands of American lives. Outgunned and ill-equipped, they battle a frigid wilderness and roving German troops.”

I went to bed at 11pm, looked at my watch when I woke up and saw 6:15.  A few minutes later I wondered why it was so dark, looked at my watch again and saw it was 3:45.  I guess I didn’t see the little hand correctly.  Lol.  I woke up again at 6:30 and got up at 7am.

Breakfast was my usual at Pacman followed by a little newspaper, chess, and Nook book reading on my iPad.

Lunch was spaghetti with meat sauce and a Coke at Alfredo’s for 9,900.  While eating my lunch I saw the nice looking lady I’ve seen before at LM having a Subway sandwich by herself.  She’s the one I think has two sons about 20 years old.  Still not sure if she might not be married because he could be working.

On my way back to my apartment I saw David sitting by the bus stop.  I didn’t mention I also saw him last week from a distance.  I also saw Bob sitting at the corner store – maybe with Pablo and a girlfriend.

Back at the apartment I emailed Juan reminding him to talk to the man who makes chess tables and I also called Harry and he said he would call me tomorrow morning about whether we will get together Friday or Saturday night for dancing.

Dinner was a slice of ham and cheese pizza with coffee at Fresco Pan for 2mil followed by a churro and coffee at Paisa Pan for 1,800.

No comments:

Post a Comment