Thursday, February 6, 2014

Thursday, February 6th, 2014



Last night I watched the 2011 movie Choose (4.7) “Grad student Fiona teams with her detective father to find a ghastly killer who forces his victims to choose between two gruesome fates.”

On ChessMagnetSchool.com I finally promoted myself to Commander.

I went to bed at 11pm, last looked at my watch at 1am (yeah, I know, too much coffee), got up twice during the night, woke up at 6:30 and got up at 7:15.

As I was leaving the apartment I saw the woman in the burqa taking her son to school.  He’s real young so if it isn’t kindergarten then it must be preschool.

I had coffee and croissant at Los Mejores.  

I used most of the morning studying a basic chess book on my iPad at LM.  While there a man came in with his wife and removed the bills from the change machine and refilled it with 500 peso coins.  I was wondering how he makes any money until I saw him removing the coins from the children’s rides.

Lunch was a FriSnack at Frisby for 9,200 at Viva Mall.  I took the opportunity to ask for their Wi-Fi password but he wrote down Viva Laureles on the receipt so I guess Frisby doesn’t have its own.

Currently 5-9 people read my blog daily but 55 people read the 1st day’s events.  It drops off quickly after that as most readers apparently don’t stay with it long enough to get to the interesting stuff.

Dinner was a slice of ham and cheese pizza at Fresco Pan for 2mil.  While there I saw the young man again in the Devin Hester #23 Chicago Bears jersey.

No comments:

Post a Comment