Tuesday, August 23, 2016

Monday, August 22nd, 2016



At the health club I weighed in at 77kilos (I think the scale isn’t the best but it’s probably accurate plus or minus 1 kilo (2 pounds)).  As for the treadmill there were only 2 not being used.  I chose one and right away a message popped up “requires lubrication”.  I went to the last one but it wasn’t even turned on.  Back at the first I chose 15 minutes at speed 6.  That speed is a very fast walk; I’m sure at speed 7 I’ll be running.  I only lasted 7 ½ minutes at that speed.  Not sure it was working correctly because at one point it had me at an incline of 15 (15%?).  We’ll see how a different machine works on Wednesday.

I stayed in today studying a couple new chess openings (Fried Liver & Guioco Piano) I want to try with Dario when I have the white pieces.

Teresa and I watched Remember (7.4) on Netflix; a very good movie with a surprise ending.

T-shirt of the day: Empaque & vamos (Pack and let’s go).

2 comments:

  1. That would be 15 degrees which is a pretty steep incline. Expat whatever would not let me respond to your reply so I will try making contact this way. I live NE of Kansas City out in the country. cameothecat@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, that's what I think it was which is why I only lasted 7 minutes. Today was much easier on a different machine.

    ReplyDelete