Wednesday, August 17, 2016

Tuesday, August 16th, 2016



While it was still an overcast morning I left the apt at 10:30 and stopped and added 20,000 pesos to my cell phone.  I took a bus to MBE where I picked up a letter from one of my pension companies, Chess Life magazine for August, and my new chess book The English Opening.  I also paid 91,500 (about $31.50) for August & September’s rent.

I took a bus back to Envigado, got off when another woman did and walked the last few blocks back to the apt arriving at 11:30.

Laura left about 12:45 for a doctor’s appointment.  I understand she’s had some pains in the area of her abdomen; not sure if this is a feminine thing.  I understand she messed up her appointment and it’s really tomorrow.

I watched more Olympics coverage.

T-shirt of the day: Little white tank.

No comments:

Post a Comment