Tuesday, August 16, 2016

Monday, August 15th, 2016



Today is a holiday again I have no idea which one.  I understand the gym is either closed or has restricted hours so we decided to skip it today.  However, I did a few arm and shoulder exercises with my 7# weight.

It’s very overcast and cool this morning.  It looked like it rained a little overnight and could rain again at any time.

By the time we left the apt at 11:30 it was still cloudy but the clouds no longer looked threatening.  During the 12mil taxi ride to Premium Plaza mall some roads wereclosed off from cars for joggers, etc.  

It seems like it’s been a couple years since I’ve been to this mall.  While Teresa was returning her clothes to Zara I had a cup of coffee and donut in Dunkin Donuts for 6,000 pesos ($2).  About 20 minutes later she returned with a new dress.

Walking around I found a pair of Rifle brand Bermuda shorts for me marked down from 129,800 to 64,900 for 49,900 (about $17) at American Brands.  From there we took our receipt to the information desk and had a chance to randomly win a gift but we won nothing.

We had lunch at J&C Delicias – I had a Caesar salad and Teresa had their mixed salmon plate for 53,700 (about $18.50) including tip.

I received an email from Trip Advisor that my review of Pizzeria Olivia has been published.  I submitted a new review to Trip Advisor for Parmessano restaurant that we visited yesterday in Santafe mall.

Teresa wanted to watch a movie before I started watching the Olympics.  We started with Paradise Lost (6.6), she didn’t like that, then 28 Weeks After (7.0), she didn’t like that, and then Crossing Over (6.8) which she liked.

I finished Sidney Sheldon’s Are you Afraid of the Dark? and downloaded Leah Remini’s Troublemaker: Surviving Hollywood and Scientology.

T-shirt of the day: Chili flavor.

No comments:

Post a Comment