Wednesday, August 3, 2016

Tuesday, August 2nd, 2016



We left the apt at 9:30 for Teresa’s 10am dentist appointment.  We caught a taxi after a couple minutes wait.  At first I thought the driver was going to follow the same slow route the last driver did but after we got by the Aguacatala station he headed straight up into the hills and we arrived at El Tesoro at 10am.

They started Teresa’s tooth implant procedure while I went to the mall for more cash.  She only experienced some slight discomfort, no real pain.  We have a followup appointment for next Monday at 5:30pm when the dentist will take out the stitches.

We walked around the mall a bit and I saw a man in some sandals similar to my Teva’s.  I asked him where he got them and he said Spain but he said I could probably find them at SportsDirect.com.

We had lunch at J&C Delicias – large lasagña and strawberry juice for me and fish, pasta, and mango juice for Teresa.  

We were back at the apt by 3pm.

I checked online and my English Opening chess book arrived in Miami today.  I also checked SportsDirect.com and unfortunately it’s a British website.

T-shirt of the day: Learn the rules.  Then break them.

No comments:

Post a Comment