Tuesday, August 2, 2016

Monday, August 1st, 2016



I increased my treadmill time at the health club today to 19 minutes.  (After next week at 20 minutes I’m going to increase the speed to 6 and drop the time back down to 15 minutes.)  I weighed in at 77.5 kilos (I actually went up a tad).  Today I finally got a turn on the leg extension machine.

Laura went with me to pay for the apt and my health insurance for the month.  First I stopped in Citibank and once again the maximum amount I could withdraw went down from 700mil to 550mil.  In BanColombia I had no problem withdrawing 600mil but I was refused on my 2nd attempt.  I tried other ATMs with the same result.  I went back to the apt, got more cash and went back to BanColombia.  I saw what was probably a 20 minute line in the bank but they have a new machine in the lobby.  A cute young lady, with Laura’s help with the Spanish, assisted me in paying for the apt and my health insurance but I received a smaller receipt than usual.  (I hope it’s acceptable to the agencies.)

We walked a few blocks so I could buy my medications for the month.  I was informed they wouldn’t have more Tamsulosin until next week.  Luckily I haven’t run out yet.  (I think I can have it delivered though.)  On our way back to the apt I tried the ATMs at another bank with the same unsuccessful result.

Back at the apt I saw that Uncle Sam hasn’t made his SS deposit for August and that’s why I couldn’t withdraw more cash.  I had to call USAA to have my card unblocked because I made so many unsuccessful withdrawal attempts.

I made waffles for dinner.

T-shirt of the day: I have no job, no money, no car, but I’m in a band.

No comments:

Post a Comment