Friday, August 12, 2016

Wednesday, August 10th, 2016



I left the apt at 1:05, took the bus and then the metro to Estacion Hospital. On the way I could see 4 cranes working on the new Envigado mall and one working on enlarging the Exito store.  The metro wasn’t crowded (because the flower fare is over?) and I got a seat both ways.  I arrived at Dario’s store at 1:50.  We played 2 games and in both I castled early, he threw pawns at my king and checkmated me.  Boy, have I been playing poorly lately.

I was back at the apt by 3:30.

Teresa and I left at 4:30 and stopped first at Tienda D1 where she picked up some more floor cleaner.

At Home Center we first had ice cream cones from Popsy for 8,400 (about $3).

Teresa picked up a new flowering plant, some peat moss and potting soil.  I picked up a roll of electrical tape, a small package of Velcro to repair my terry cloth wraparound and 6 clothes hangers for my shorts.

When I got back to the apt I watched Olympics for the rest of the night.

T-shirt of the day: Drink responsibly.  Don’t spill it.

No comments:

Post a Comment