Wednesday, August 31, 2016

Tuesday, August 30th, 2016



Teresa and I had lunch at the garage restaurant and then walked around the outside of Exito to Home Center.  We picked out 3 more plates and glasses so we now have six for when Jim and his buddies come over for lunch.  Teresa also found an inexpensive full length mirror (30mil) for herself.

About 3:30 I walked over to the park and finally found an opponent.  I won 3, he won 1 and we drew one.  His openings aren’t very good but he’s pretty good at tactics.  I didn’t get back to the apt until just before 7pm.

I finished Leah Remini’s Troublemaker: Surviving Hollywood and Scientology and downloaded Ken Follett’s Night over Water.

I received an email from USAA that I have a new debit card, with a chip, on the way.

T-shirt of the day: Nothing to lose everything to gain.

No comments:

Post a Comment