Tuesday, August 23, 2016

Sunday, August 21st, 2016



On my way to the park I saw that the closed off street had kids walking on stilts and riding what looked like go-karts, whatever they used to call those things (soap boxes?) in the 1930s.

There is a new bar across the street from the north end of the park.
I played 2 games, winning both but the 2nd game went right down to my queening a pawn in a rook and pawn endgame and lasted more than 2 hours.  I noticed they have a bell hung up in one of the trees which they ring from time to time to scare away the pigeons; I guess that’s why they haven’t been such a nuisance lately.  I talked to one of the chess players where I could have my chess clock cleaned.  I think he knows someone in Medellin and will get back with me later.  I was 90 minutes late for when I said I would be back for lunch.

One of my blog readers recommended I check the following link for apartments for rent in Envigado:
http://www.fincaraiz.com.co/apartamentos/arriendo/envigado/

I received an email from Yahoo that someone in Russia attempted to access my email account early this morning.

Teresa and I watched Gone Baby Gone (7.2) on Netflix.

I watched some of the closing ceremonies on my Slingbox.

T-shirt of the day: Think big, act smart.

No comments:

Post a Comment