Friday, August 12, 2016

Thursday, August 11th, 2016



I got up at 8am and we left the apt at 8:45 for grocery shopping in downtown Envigado.  First we stopped at Une and paid the monthly wifi bill of 64,900 ($32).  Two hours later we were back at the apt with 366,016 ($123) worth of groceries – probably enough for the next 3 weeks.

I watched the 1st Chicago Bears preseason game from 7-10pm.  I got a very good internet connection in the first half, not so good in the 2nd half.  During the regular season I’ll bet I get a good connection for my Sunday noon games, which is most of them, but it may be challenging for the night games.

I’ll see what happens for the next game and then decide if I want to increase my wifi speed from 5mbps to 10mbps.

T-shirt of the day: Running late is my cardio.

No comments:

Post a Comment