Thursday, February 1, 2018

Wednesday, January 31, 2018

I slept well only waking up at 6am and getting up at 7am.  Boy do my eyes feel good on these mornings.

I left the apt at 7:30 and was early enough I got a free adn newspaper.  (An article said something about we’re supposed to have a partial lunar eclipse on March 3rd.)  I had my usual breakfast at Carbon de Leña only this time I asked for it without the arepa.
I watched the first 20 minutes of the Today show and headed for the gym.  I saw Charles there today and when he soon left he told me he didn’t want to get too ripped.  Lol.  I finished my exercises in an hour and 25 minutes.

Laura and I left for Deli Hoy at 1:15.  Again they had a good lunch although I got chicken breast rather than their churrasco.  They had a sign announcing that starting February 3rd they will be open on weekends.

I stopped at the pharmacy where I bought all my medications for the month for about $100.

I watched a couple more episodes of The Walking Dead.

Teresa should be back tonight about 9pm.

Again we had a beautiful full moon that started in the NE and then went up high to the north.  We were fortunate that both nights we had little cloud cover.

Teresa called me at 4:30 from the San Andres airport and again at 8:15 from the Rionegro airport.  She got back at 9:30 with gifts: gym shoes for everyone, marshmallow pies, and swiss rolls.  She was successful in getting Laura’s birth certificate and I think she can get additional copies from the notary here.

She told me that hotels cost 300mil for one and 600mil for two so she brought me a business card for a hostal.  She said it costs 100mil per person.  According to the card the hostal is 3 streets from the beach and 2 streets from the commerial area.
She said that they would be lying on the beach and a rainstorm would come up and then it would stop and they would return to the beach.

She mentioned when she was in the notary office a man working there recognized her from 20 years ago.

Teresa informed me that she has someone interested in renting the finca so she’s going to show it to him Friday morning.

We went to bed at 11pm.


T-shirt of the day: Winner take all.

No comments:

Post a Comment