Tuesday, February 13, 2018

Monday, February 12, 2018


We obviously got a little rain early in the morning.  I finally/woke got up at 9am.

Teresa told me that she would probably leave the apartment about 10 or 11am.

After watching the first 20 minutes of the Today show I headed for the gym.  I did most of my exercises in an hour and 20 minutes.

Back at the apt I was surprised to see Teresa still there.  She was waiting for Laura to return from paying her cellphone bill for the month.

After my shower I left the apt at 12:30.  I took the bus to Oviedo and bought a ticket to The 15:17 to Paris for 10,500 (about $3.50).  Unfortunately, I forgot to bring my new Cine Colombia card.  Drat!
I went downstairs and had chicken teriyaki with a lemonade from Sarku’s for 20mil (about $7).  Back upstairs I read some from my Nook until 5 minutes before showtime, made my last trip to the restroom then bought a small popcorn and 14,600 (about $5).  Inside they were in the middle of a short.

There were only about 5 other people in the theater.  The movie was a little slow as expected but I still found it interesting.
I quickly caught a bus back to the apt and even got a seat.

I watched another 2 episodes of The Walking Dead.

Teresa and Laura went to the gym and I made myself a cheese sandwich for dinner.

T-shirt of the day: Not my problem.



No comments:

Post a Comment