Tuesday, February 6, 2018

Monday, February 5, 2018

It took me some time to get to sleep last night, maybe because of all the Coke I drank; maybe because of the excitement of the game.

I got up several times during the night finally getting up at 8:30.

I did all my exercises in an hour and 45 minutes.

I had Laura call Direct TV to see if the increase in my Direct TV bill was correct.  I understood that the 238,500 pesos is just for this month and then it will be 202,000 pesos thereafter.  I had her call back and ask if it was POSSIBLE to cancel the HBO that I added.  While waiting I realized that I increased our subscription from Gold to Platinum and that gave us HBO and FOX.  If I cancelled Platinum I would lose The Walking Dead which is now on Fox.

Again I couldn’t get my headphones to work – all the sound was coming out of my laptop speakers.  If I connect the HDMI cable from my laptop to the TV and play a youtube video I get sound through my headphones, but otherwise not.  Does anyone out there know how to switch it?  Or do I really need a new set of headphones?

I watched a couple more episodes of The Walking Dead.  I’m nearing the end of season 6.


T-shirt of the day: Evil fingers.

No comments:

Post a Comment