Sunday, February 11, 2018

Saturday, February 10, 2018


Well, surprisingly, I only got up once during the night, waking finally at 8am and getting up at 9am.  A few minutes after taking an Excedrin Migraine my eyes and head cleared.

Teresa informed me that the police kicked them out of the bar they were in at 2am.

Teresa wanted to make chicken fajitas for lunch so I had to make a quick trip to Tienda D1 for chicken breasts.

I left the apt about 10:30 and quickly caught a bus but the traffic was very heavy to Poblado.  At Envios Market I picked up another 1099.  I took a bus to Starbucks where I read my Nook while drinking a medium White Mocca.

I caught a bus back to Envigado and picked up some needed items at Exito.  I had to wait in line for about 10 minutes prior to checking my things.

Back at the apt Teresa informed me that MT wants to visit Pricesmart with us to buy some things.

I couldn’t find any olympics on Direct TV, I couldn’t get a Slingbox connection and then I saw that I couldn’t get a good internect connection.

I took a nap from 3:45 to 4:45.

The Colombian Peso closed for the week at 2,937 to the US Dollar; good to see it going back up again.

I reset the wifi connection and after about 15 minutes I had wifi again.

I completed some exercises in Chess Magnet School and was promoted from Squire to Baron.

T-shirt of the day: Will squat for peanut butter.



No comments:

Post a Comment