Tuesday, February 27, 2018

Sunday, February 25, 2018


Well, the guy who wanted to see the finca again didn’t call so at noon we went to Mayorista.

I helped Teresa pick up a few things and then I went across the street to the mall for coffee.  I guess being that it was Sunday everything was closed except for Subway.  I think everyone that is usually in the mall was probably grocery shopping.  Back at Euro Teresa was waiting in line at the butcher counter.  I hope sometime in the future I’ll remember to pick up a number as soon as we enter the grocery store.  By the time we got back to the apt it was almost 3pm.

For a late lunch Teresa made a delicious salad and spaghetti with meat sauce ala Juanita.  Laura also observed/helped in the kitchen.
I wanted to watch the last episode (Season 8 Episode 9) of The Walking Dead from 9:30 to 10:30 but Teresa usually watches Septimo Dia from 9 to 10.  She happened to get a phone call about 9:15 and disappeared into the bedroom and didn’t come out.  I took advantage of the opportunity and saw all of the last episode.  I had already taken my melatonin and I was tired so I just stayed up a few minutes after the episode ended. 

T-shirt of the day: I need a permanent vacation.



No comments:

Post a Comment