Tuesday, February 27, 2018

Monday, February 26, 2018


I fell asleep quickly but woke up about 5am and it felt like it didn’t fall back asleep after that.

I completed most of my exercises in the gym in an hour and 20 minutes.  I understood Oscar wanted to ask me some question about the US but he got frustrated because his English isn’t good enough.  Jose and I casually discussed seeing Night Games together sometime this week.

I had made plans to meet Chuck in the park at 2:30.  What a guy; he brought me 2 deodorant sticks, a package of salted peanuts, 2 gel pens, 2 packages of peanut brittle, a package of Jambalaya rice dinner mix, and 11 cans of root beer.  He said one of the cans exploded on the plane.  Yikes!

While having limonada de cocos in the park we met a couple from South Carolina who were visiting Medellin.

Teresa returned at 7:30 and announced that she believes she has sold (actually exchanged) the finca.

I tried setting up a World Remit account but messed it up right off the bat as I entered Illinois for my state.  I hope to be able to use that to send money to myself to save on ATM fees and USAA’s 1% foreign transaction fee.

Laura said something about a problem with the system at her driving school and she has to go back at 6am tomorrow.

T-shirt of the day: In this shirt is one terrific kid.



No comments:

Post a Comment