Monday, February 5, 2018

Sunday, February 4, 2018

One of the times I got up – 4am – Laura’s bedroom light was on so she must have just gotten back recently.

I slept fairly well getting up at 8:30.

I received an email from Apple (supposedly) with a $9.99 bill for the Tom Cruise movie American Made (which I saw some time ago in a theater here).  I think this is someone phishing as I still don’t see a charge against my checking account so I’m just going to ignore it for now.

For lunch Teresa made chicken fajitas which were especially delicous when I added my La Preferida medium picante salsa.
At the start of the Superbowl I ate my bag of microwave popcorn with a bottle of Coke.  I decided to root for the Eagles as they were the underdog team and from the NFC.  It was a great game – each team marching down the field and scoring a touchdown or field goal on almost every series.  There were missed extra points and field goals.  There were missed and made 2-point attempts.  There were questionable “did it survive the ground” passing touchdowns.

At the start of the 2nd half I ate some tortilla chips with my hot sauce.  I saw almost all the commercials, my favorite being the Vikings commercial that caused me to laugh out loud it was so funny.  My least favorite were all the Eli Manning commercials.  The Eagles ended up strip sacking Tom Brady to save the game 41-33.

I see we’ve got the Winter Olympics starting on Friday.

The game ended at 10:22 our time.  I took my melatonin and read for an hour going to bed at 11:15.


T-shirt of the day: Mad sounds.

No comments:

Post a Comment