Tuesday, March 3, 2020

Monday, March 2, 2020


Last night I went to bed at 10:30pm, got up once during the night, woke up at 3:45 with a cramp in my left calf, finally waking/getting up at 7:45.



This week I will make sure everything works properly on my new notebook, back up its files to my external hard drive, remove all my files from the old laptop, then can gift it to Alejandro – if he wants it.


I left the apt at 9:40 and walked to the gym.  (I’m sure Teresa left the apt for her gym a few minuts later.)  I completed all my exercises in an hour and 15 minutes.  Six months ago I was doing the Abdominal Crunch with 140#.  I didn’t stop because it was too much weight for my left shoulder but because I couldn’t get my left arm up high enough to grab the handle.  Today I put 120# on and was able to do my usual reps with no pain.


I felt a few raindrops as I returned to the apt.


I copied a couple files to C:\documents to see if OneDrive recognizes them and automatically copies them to the cloud.


I removed a lot of programs and files from the old laptop and I backed up the d: drive on my notebook to my external hard drive.

I took a nap from 3:30 to 4:30.


About 4:30 Teresa suggested I have some dry fruit.  I asked what “dry fruit” she was talking about and she handed me the bag of pistachio nuts.  Lol.


Well, I don’t see my files in the OneDrive cloud so I checked an online video then cut & pasted the files to OneDrive.  We’ll see if that works.


I was on ChessBase and I noticed the 2 datbases I created the other day are gone.


Looking around a bit I found the files that I moved to the cloud but they aren’t on the OneDrive app on my cell phone.  Correction, they are there they just aren’t in the documents folder as I expected.


I moved another file to OneDrive and it showed up on my app as quickly as I looked for it. 



4,563 steps today.

Joke of the day

A chicken farmer went to the local bar. He sat next to a woman and ordered champagne. The woman said: "How strange, I also just ordered a glass of champagne."

"What a coincidence," said the farmer, who added, "It is a special day for me. I am celebrating." "It is a special day for me too, I am also celebrating!" said the woman.

"What a coincidence!" said the farmer.

While they toasted, the farmer asked, "What are you celebrating?"

"My husband and I have been trying to have a child for years, and today, my gynecologist told me I was pregnant."

"What a coincidence," said the man. "I am a chicken farmer and for years all my hens were infertile, but now they are all set to lay fertilized eggs."

"This is incredible," said the woman. "What did you do for your chickens to become fertile?"

"I used a different rooster," he said.

The woman smiled and said, "What a coincidence."

No comments:

Post a Comment