Saturday, March 7, 2020

Friday, March 6, 2020


Last night I went to bed at 11:15, woke up at 6:20 getting up at 7am.



Opening this week in the US is The Way Back (8.1).  I saw a trailer for Greyhound starring Tom Hanks coming out in June.



Opening here starting yesterday is The Current War (6.5).

After Teresa’s gym workout she’s going to get her hair done then they are going to look at the apt so I will be on my own for lunch.


I did my workout at Smartfit in an hour and 15 minutes.  Again on the Seated Row machine my right wrist was hurting after the first rep so I stopped.


I left the apt (noon?) and caught a bus to Poblado.  I took another bus up to Carrera 36.  About another 100 yards and I was at Las Souvlakis.  I ordered their mixed gyro souvlaki but it was only so-so, not like I remember from Athens.


I walked down the hill and quickly caught a slow bus back to Envigado, arriving back at the apt by 2pm.  Teresa returned about 20 minutes later.  She had cancelled getting her hair done because it was just too hot.  It’s another hot day today, 88 degrees, same as yesterday.


Teresa left the apt at 5pm to see the apt with her friend.


I started entering my chess tournament games in Chessbase.


Teresa called me just after 7pm and asked me to meet her at Wilson’s bar/restaurant and we would go for pizza.


I changed into jeans and met her at Bocados Bar at 7:30.  Of course, she soon suggested it would be too crowded at Antica Pizza so why don’t we stay here for dinner.  I agreed and later we each had chicken shish kebab and a mango juice for me.  I paid 46mil and at 10pm we took a taxi back to the apt (Teresa suggested it would be too dangerous to walk in the dark).


Joke of the day

UNDENIABLE FACTS
Having a cold drink on a hot day with a few friends is nice but having a hot friend on a cold night after a few drinks – PRICELESS.

1 comment: