Sunday, March 8, 2020

Saturday, March 7, 2020


Last night I went to bed at 11pm, got up once during the night, again at 5:30, finally waking/getting up at 7:30.



Teresa decided to spend the afternoon with her girlfriend Angela.


I left the apt at noon and walked to the mall.  In Cine Colombia I bought a preferred seat to Current War for 12,700.  I killed some time reading news on my cell phone then went into the Platinum Room where I bought a turkey ham sandwich and a Coke for my lunch.  Five minutes before showtime I added ice to my cup, filled my free tub with popcorn and entered into the theater.  There were about a dozen of us there for the movie.  I poured a root beer into my cup of ice and drank it with my popcorn.  The movie was okay, nothing special.


In Exito I bought a head of lettuce, half a dozen apples, a package of toothpicks and walked back to the apt.


Teresa called me at 6:30 from Mayorca; she’s going to call me when she returns to Envigado.  She called me back at 7:30 to inform me she was on Avenida Las Vegas in a taxi and I should meet her at the guardhouse.  I quickly changed clothes and went down to the guardhouse and she arrived a couple minutes later.  We took the taxi to Antica Pizza but she considered it too busy (it is Saturday, after all) to wait so we went to the stand across the street where we each had a patacon with avocado and shredded beef.  I also had an arepa de chocolo and she had a meat pastry.  We shared a coke for a total of 34mil.


We walked down the hill to our usual spot where we quickly caught a taxi back to the apt.


Teresa informed me that Puro Cuero now wants 300mil more for the table with the wood color change we requested.  We decided we had enough of their price gouging so Teresa will request the original color.


6,839 steps today.


Joke of the day

UNDENIABLE FACTS
Breaking News: Condoms don’t guarantee safe sex anymore.

A friend of mine was wearing one when he was shot dead by the woman’s husband.

No comments:

Post a Comment