Saturday, August 19, 2023

Friday, August 18, 2023

Last night I went to bed at 10pm, got up twice during the night, finally waking at 6am and getting up at 6:30.

Teresa mentioned we leave in 11 days. Right! She asked what time? I replied, “Bryan will pick us up at 4:30 and we should be at the airport by 5:30 for our 8:25pm flight.”

I left the apt at 8am and walked to the mall. I looked for a Gente newspaper but no luck.

I completed my workout in Smartfit and this time completed 3 ½ minutes on the treadmill.

While in the shower I heard a woman’s voice and a man said, “bien puede” which basically means “go ahead”. I halfway expected to see a woman come out of the last stall when the door opened, but no.

I had a latte in Urbania for an hour or so.

I heard from American Airlines again and they WILL reimburse my clothing expenses of 746,471 Colombian Pesos. I just need to give them the following banking/account information.

• Bank Name:
• Bank Country:
• Bank City:
• Name of the Bank Account Holder:
• Bank Account Holder Identity Card or Tax ID Number:
• Bank Account Number:
• Bank Identifier Code (BIC or SWIFT):
• Bank Account Type (Savings or Checking):

I already know everything except Laura’s cedula number and the Bank Identifier Code.

This is what the Ikea construction looks like now:



I stopped in Exito and bought a bottle of Heinz ketchup and a small bunch of bananas before returning to the apt by taxi.

I left the apt at 2pm and stopped at Gana where I paid the Tigo/Une bill. I had a latte in Los Porteños. I was going to work on my travel notes but I forgot to put my notebook in the plastic envelope. Teresa texted me if I was near a pharmacy to pick up a bag of cotton for her. We had a fairly hard rain for about 20 minutes. She texted me again and asked me to bring her a frozen yogurt with coconut and blueberries. I made a trip to Pasteur and Percimon before returning to the apt.

We had a little rain in the evening.

Teresa asked me a few questions about our flights like she doesn’t want to sit in a middle seat. No problem there as all our seats are aisle seats. And how far are we from a restroom? I don’t recall but I’m sure it’s walking distance. 😊

 

Twitter ‘Hall of Fame’ Posts



No comments:

Post a Comment