Tuesday, August 1, 2023

Monday, July 31, 2023

Last night I went to bed at 10pm, got up once at 3am, again at 6am, did my Kegel exercises, finally getting up at 6:30.

Troyclough finally moved and I checkmated him on the 43rd move increasing my rating to 1587 and lowering his to 1474, back up to a 100-point difference.

When I arrived at Smartfit at 8:15 I realized I left my thermos with ice water on the dining room table. I’m starting a new 2-week period but I left the weights for my shoulder press the same, raised both my leg exercises by 2 1/2 pounds (still no discomfort), and the other exercises by 5#. For the treadmill I set it to 4km (3miles) per hour which is a typical walking speed, 10% incline (only now realizing the test I did last week was only 1% 😊), but I quit after 3 minutes. Well, that’s obviously a work in progress.

I found a charge on my checking account for $32.99 with a description of Google Evolly App. After some research I discovered I downloaded the app TranslateZ a year ago and this is the annual fee. I uninstalled it, called USAA and disputed the charge and also requested a stop payment from this merchant for next August.

I left the apt at 2:15 and looked for bagels in the basket at Eduardo Madrid. Nope. I went to Los Porteños where I had a large latte while organizing more of our trip notes in my notebook. I left about 4:30 and stopped in Eduardo Madrid again and this time found a sleeve of 6 sesame seed bagels which I bought for 16,800 pesos, bought 2 bags of milk in the small store and returned to the apt.

Teresa was getting a massage when I returned to the apt but Kelly soon left.

I downloaded Instagram to my cellphone and set up an account. 😊 I’m now following Ginger_GM (Simon Williams) and Anna Cramling. Not sure what happens next. 😊 I started watching an introductory video but got bored and shut it down.

Well, the dress might not work after all. It seems the off the shoulder dress might be prone to equipment failure, Janet Jackson style, if you know what I mean.

I finished season 2 of Justified.

 

Bumper Stickers



No comments:

Post a Comment