Monday, August 21, 2023

Sunday, August 20, 2023

Last night I went to bed at 10pm, got up once during the night, finally waking at 5:30 and getting up at 5:45.

I left the apt at 8:15 and arrived at Olivenza in Sao Paulo by just after 8:30. Glenn arrived a couple minutes later with Bianca. His doctor says he has 2 hernias but his digestion problems are due to diverticulitis. He’s going to see another doctor for a second opinion. I had 2 lattes and the calentao with scrambled eggs for 40mil. It was a cool morning so I had worn my convertible pants and a t-shirt.

I used Didi to call a car for Teresa to take her from our apt to El Tesoro. I used InDrive to catch a car at the mall across the street to take me to El Tesoro.

I survived a close call against Mr_Blamo (Jimmy’s cousin Michael) whose rating is only 1113 but he finally blundered and soon resigned. I survived an aggressive attack from Troyclough and we played to a 55-move draw. My rating now is 1590.

Teresa found a pair of pajamas in Tania for 164,800 pesos ($40). We had lunch in Natto Bowls for 102,157 pesos ($25). She bought some SPF cream in Medipiel for 170mil ($42). I bought 2 pairs of dark socks in Bosi for 69,800 pesos ($17). We had lattes and shared a slice of cheese cake in Valentina. Teresa bought a neck pillow for our flights in MiniSou for 39,900 pesos ($10). We returned to the apt by taxi.

Teresa is basically packed, but she still needs a couple of t-shirts for every day wear and I need a neck pillow and SPF cream for myself.

Payment of $135.33 has been made for our 2-night stay at A Relaxing Beautiful Holiday Home in Greece.

 

Twitter ‘Hall of Fame’ Posts



No comments:

Post a Comment