Wednesday, August 2, 2023

Tuesday, August 1, 2023

Last night I went to bed at 10pm, got up once at 3am, woke up at 6am, did my Kegel exercises, finally getting up at 6:15.

We leave for Europe 4 weeks from today.

I received an email from Capital One that my Social Security deposit arrived - early. 😊

I left the apt at 7:30 in my shorts and sleeveless t-shirt and walked to the mall. I recycled a few plastic bottles and took a seat in Al Alma. Jose arrived about 10 minutes later. I had the French toast with sliced banana and strawberries again.

We went upstairs just before 9am. I chose a booth that was in sunlight but it disappeared 10 minutes later and we were good the rest of the day. I had the Black pieces in the first game and I really messed up the opening and resigned on my 20th move.

I had the White pieces in the second game and gave him much more of a challenge but I lost on time on the 44th move in a pretty even situation.

I was having the Granolada with a latte in Pergamino when Troyclough blundered and I won another game, increasing my rating to 1592 and lowering his to 1469.

I went down a level where at a small stand I purchased a set of stereo earphones for 35mil. In Decathlon I bought 2 small carabiners for 8mil each. I looked for another pair of shorts in H&M but the only ones I saw were denim. I did see a large display of hard sole moccasins. I looked for a jacket in Arturo Calle but the material was too warm for Greece.

I bought a large bottle of liquid Fab laundry detergent before returning to the apt by taxi.

Teresa wants us to go to the Jardin Botanico tomorrow for the bird and orchid show.

 

Bumper Stickers



 

No comments:

Post a Comment