Friday, August 4, 2023

Thursday, August 3, 2023

Last night I went to bed at 9:30, got up once at 12:15, again at 5:15, did my Kegel exercises, finally getting up at 5:30.

Has my cold returned? I have some nasal congestion this morning.

After breakfast I lied down for another 30 minutes but couldn’t fall asleep.

I left the apt at 8:30 and walked to the strip mall on Ave Las Vegas. Cannell cafe was still closed so I had a small latte outside Tastao. Marcos arrived by 9:30 and he loaned me his carry-on which should be perfect for Teresa.  We spent quite a bit of time discussing a financial/investment problem he had.

When he left, I figured out we’ll be walking distance from our house in Plaka to the acropolis and Monastiraki and it appears we can buy Skip-The-Line tickets online for the Acropolis Museum and the Parthenon.

I picked up a head of broccoli in Mercado Madrid before returning to the apt.

I brought some travel things up from my suitcase in the garage storage area. I only found one padlock so I’ll have to buy two more in Decathlon.

I finally heard from Dilimar from the cruise line with good news. We don’t need a certificate of vaccination for either Greece or the cruise and their accounting department should bill the remainder of the cruise payment next week. I checked and we don’t appear to need vaccination cards for Spain either. We’ll bring them along anyway, just in case.

I read some very negative reviews about the Skip-the-Line tickets for the Parthenon and it appears it’s not worth it. Maybe a tour group would work better or we can just walk to the acropolis, take a look from a distance and return to the Plaka or Monastiraki.

Misanthrope aka To Catch a Killer (6.5) opens today in Viva Envigado.

I left the apt at 2pm and walked to Los PorteƱos where I had a large latte while setting up the new luggage tags. I left about 4pm and returned to the apt.

After gym tomorrow Teresa wants to go to El Tesoro and have lunch there so I’ll probably be going to the Ave Poblado Smartfit. I guess we’ll be looking for my blazer tomorrow.

The dress I liked so much for the wedding, now not only does Teresa not want to wear it to the wedding but now she says she doesn’t even like it.

 

Twitter ‘Hall of Fame’ Posts




No comments:

Post a Comment