Thursday, August 17, 2023

Wednesday, August 16, 2023

I went to bed at 9:45, got up once at 1:15, woke up again about 5 and didn’t sleep well after that, finally getting up at 6:30. I think I’m going to be tired today.

Change of plans: Now we’re having breakfast here, Teresa is going to the gym, and after will go to eps. For me, this morning should be a repeat of Monday.

I left the apt at 8am and completed my workout in Smartfit. I had a latte in Otra Parte for about 90 minutes. The guy at the next table seemed to be working as a call center from his laptop. I heard English and then what sounded like German.

I returned to the apt at 9:45.

Teresa informed me that, for her calcium injection, they want her to return in September (we’ll be in Greece) to get an appointment in October. I thought we were going to go to some hospital but she talked to Esmeralda and plans changed again.

Just before noon Teresa and l took a Didi to Viva Envigado.

I had my linen pants measured and they will be ready on Saturday for 11mil ($3). I picked up my terry cloth wrap with the new Velcro strips for 28mil ($7). It looks like new. For some reason Teresa led me to another sasteria where she left a couple of dresses to be shortened.

Across the street we had the typical lunch in La Bahia for 28mil ($7).

Back in the mall I had the return airline receipts printed at Auros.

I showed Teresa 3 different types of neck pillows in the little store called Morph but she wanted to check out another place first.

We were on the 3rd floor passing Pergamino when I saw Jerry. He was engaged in conversation with a lady so I just tapped him on the shoulder and said, “hi”. He said we’ll get together soon.

Teresa called MT and she joined us about 30 minutes later.

We had lattes and snacks in Todo Fresa. They must have had some turnover as I only recognized one girl working there.

I made a trip to the restroom and when I returned and met them at Percimon Teresa’s sister Nydia was there.

They chatted for about an hour before we returned to the apt by taxi.

Teresa told me Nydia has been married 4 times in the States, 4 marriages and 4 divorces. I speculated she gets bored easily but Teresa said she has a temper.

I finished season 4 of Justified (8.6).

Teresa was upset about something about her ear. My best guess is the 2nd hold Esmeralda put in her ear had closed and she wanted me to help her. No way! Finally she got it open. 😊

 

Twitter ‘Hall of Fame’ Posts



No comments:

Post a Comment