Thursday, January 7, 2021

Wednesday, January 6, 2021

Last night I went to bed at 10pm, fell asleep quickly, got up once at 1am, finally waking at 6:30 and getting up at 7am.

Marcos told me a man is supposed to come at 9:30 and re-install his television on the wall. I told him I would swing by his apt about that time and if he isn’t there I would just continue on my walk.

I left the apt at 9am with 10mil in my pocket to buy Marcos coffee if I meet up with him. As I approached his apt complex I realized I was about 15 minutes early. Mea culpa. I continued on my walk of the back streets. At Avenida poblado I turned right and headed toward Aymara. I passed an old man with a bad leg and could barely walk who was asking passersby if they wanted to buy a trash bag. I asked myself why didn’t I give him my 10mil? I decided if I saw him when I came back this way I would do that. I walked to Aymara then to San Marcos church and I found the old man at the corner when I turn down to La Buena Mesa. I handed him the 10mil and I think he was in shock. I continued through La Buena Mesa and returned to the apt at 9:55. Teresa left about a minute later for her walk.

Teresa returned at 12:30, just in time for the afternoon news.

Another cool day, only 75 degrees at 1pm.

Howex resigned our game, I was behind positionally but up a piece. My new rating is 1405.

I ordered another 3 bottles of Arazo Nutrition’s Joint Support. I still have enough remaining for another month but that will give me another 6 months.

Today I asked Teresa to stop at the real estate agency – Alcala – and tell them that I will pay January’s rent tomorrow. Also to ask them to have our toilet fixed. (I think it just needs a new wax ring and as long as they replace one they might as well replace the on for the other toilet.)

Teresa came back and asked me about my receipt for December. I showed it to her and she talked to Alcala. She gave me a new cellphone number I’m to use to WhatsApp my payment receipts. I WhatsApp’d my December receipt and now because I made the payment on November 30th they are insisting I was paying for November and now they want me to pay for December. Forget that! I may be in for a bit of a struggle as they aren’t very efficient, business-wise, here.

What time did the rain start? 4:30? It lasted for a few hours.

It looks like democrats Rev. Raphael Warnock and Jon Ossoff have won the senate seats in Georgia creating a 50/50 split in congress.

Incredible what’s happening in Washington DC. We can’t get that traitor out of Washington fast enough.

I’m making a comeback in my game against the German and I now have some winning chances.

 

The US has 20,745,962 ð 20,996,027 ð 21,224,238 coronavirus cases with 352,300+ ð 356,000+ ð 359,600+ deaths.

Per Medellin Guru, as of this afternoon Colombia has a total of 1,686,131 ð 1,702,966 ð 1,719,771 cases with 44,187 ð 44,426 ð 44,723 deaths. Medellin has 152,042 ð 153,355 ð 155,016 cases, an increase of 1,365 from January to 5th to 6th. Envigado has a total of 13,865 cases, an increase of 174 from January 5th to 6th.

 

Joke of the day

"Women might be able to fake orgasms. But men can fake a whole relationship." Sharon Stone.

No comments:

Post a Comment