Friday, November 22, 2013

Friday, November 22nd, 2013

Last night I watched another episode of Lie to Me.

I went to bed at 11pm, woke up once, looked at my watch and couldn’t tell if it was 2:15 or 3:15.  I got back to sleep easily and finally woke up at 6:30.

Today is the 50th anniversary of the JFK assassination.  Do you remember where you were and what you were doing when you heard the news?  I do.

I had my usual breakfast at Bunuelo Express in LM.  Augusto was supposed to meet me at 9am to play chess.  At 9:15 I called him and he said he would be there in 15 minutes.  He showed up at 9:30 and we started our games.  About noon I was getting a little hungry so I bought a bag of chips (that I shared with Augusto) and a bottle of Pepsi.

At 3pm I got a cramp in my thigh.  Where did that come from?  I guess I was sitting too long in their little plastic chairs.

About 4pm I was getting hungry so I ordered the Chicken Combo #2 from Frisby.  We finally stopped playing at 5:40pm and I had 18 wins (I may have lost track of 1 or 2) and he had 2.

When I got back to the apartment building I found they had installed a motion sensitive security light and what looks like a camera outside over the garages.

I checked the new US movie releases and I would like to see the new episode of Hunger Games.

The Butler is playing at Ovideo at 1:20 & Vizcaya at 2:50.

Hunger Games is playing at El Tesoro at 6:30pm, Los Molinos at 7:15pm, Vizcaya at 2:30pm.

Both movies are playing at additonal theaters and times but those are dubbed in Spanish so it’s not for me.

My neck is still a little sore so I’ll be taking Excedrin Migraine again tonight; it worked last night!

No comments:

Post a Comment