Sunday, December 17, 2017

Friday, December 15, 2017

Teresa got up at 6am and left about 7am for a haircut appointment – and whatever else women have done.  Tomorrow is Juan and Laura’s (Vicky’s daughter) wedding at 11am.  That should be interesting.

Later today I have to pick up my suit and Teresa has to pick up her dress.  But first she has to get her nails done.

According to an article I read on the internet there is an 80% chance that La Niña will continue into early 2018.

I received an email from Envios Market that I have a document waiting for pickup.  If it isn’t one of my Chess Life magazines I’d better call them and make sure they have my correct address.

I returned to the gym for the first time since November 27th.  I did my usual exercises in an hour and 40 minutes.

Walking back to the apt it appears that a new beauty salon is being built on our block.

I returned to the apt by noon and found the Une (internet) bill waiting for me in the lobby.

 Teresa came back at 12:30.  I understood the beauty salon was very busy.

I was unable to get an internet connection even after unplugging and plugging in the router.  It finally came back about half an hour later.

Among new US movie releases I would like to see Star Wars: The Last Jedi (8.1).

Locally, Star Wars is playing at Oviedo at 3pm.

Teresa left at 2:45.  She warned me there could be quite a wait and she might not return until 4:30 or 5pm.

Teresa came back at 5:15 and we left right away for Vizcaya mall where we picked up my suit and her dress.  I told her Mu just opened so we walked to the back side of Parque Lleras but without having the exact address I guess I just missed it.

Instead we had dinner at Triada – the restaurant Laura worked at for a short time.  Teresa had the Peruvian rice and juice and I had ribs and coconut lemonade.

We waited outside for about 5 minutes for a taxi that took us back to the apt and we got back just in time for her 8pm show.


T-shirt of the day: I’m Southern born and Southern bred.  Give me some ribs and cornbread.

No comments:

Post a Comment