Wednesday, December 20, 2017

Tuesday, December 19, 2017

I watched the first 90 minutes of the Today show.

Teresa informed me that her friend Anna was coming over (about 4pm) for a visit.  I went out and bought a tiramisu cake for 18,000 pesos ($6) and a bottle of Coke.  I then left for the park.  I stopped first at the bookstore where I offered to trade 3 books of mine for one of theirs.  The salesman spoke a little English and told me I could trade 2 of my books for 2 of their books but I would have to pay a little cash – like 2,000 pesos, which I did.  At the park I read some of my Nook while I nursed a limonada de coco.  I stopped at Banco Caja Social to check their ATM fees.  I could only withdraw 300mil and it said the amount of the ATM fee was unavailable.  (Back at the apt it looked like I got a good currency exchange rate so maybe it was zero.)  I stopped at Cotrafa where there was a short line to pay my Une bill.

Back at the apt I hooked up the HDMI cable and showed Teresa and Anna the wedding photos I took last Saturday.

I finished Michael Connelly’s The Reversal: Mickey Haller #3 on my Nook and downloaded his The Fifth Witness: Mickey Haller #4). 


T-shirt of the day: So what?

No comments:

Post a Comment