Wednesday, December 20, 2017

Monday, December 18, 2017

The weather here has turned warm again – haven’t had any rain in a number of days.  My cellphone weather prediction doesn’t show any rain in the coming week with highs in the mid 80s.

I felt discomfort in my right hip as I walked to the gym so I decided to skip the treadmill today.  It wasn’t easy returning after my cold as I felt like I had water on my lungs or something.  I couldn’t really get a full breathe.  I completed most of my exercises at the gym in an hour and 40 minutes.

The work on the MultiPlus bus line has now moved to the center of the street.  Of course that doesn’t mean that they won’t dig up either side again as they have already done several times.

After lunch I caught a taxi to Vizcaya so I could return my suit and Teresa’s dress.  That was easy!  Then I hung around in their food court for a few minutes having a café con leche.  I walked down to Envios Market (they finally have a sign up) where I picked up my document.  It turned out to be an annual “earnings statement” for one of my pensions.  I quickly caught a Sabaneta bus and even got a seat.

I ordered Christmas presents to be sent to my son and daughter.  Teresa was watching some program so I didn’t get to see much of Monday Night Football.


T-shirt of the day: Messy hair.  Don’t care.

No comments:

Post a Comment