Sunday, December 10, 2017

Saturday, December 9, 2017

Since I’ve been doing my melatonin procedure every night I’ve been sleeping much better.  For example, last night I went to bed at 11pm, fell asleep quickly and only got up once about 5:30.  I took a vitamin C with half a glass of water and went back to bed.  I finally woke/got up at 9am.

I left the apt at 1:40, waited 5 minutes for a bus and got off at Mayorca.  Upstairs I was 3rd in line at the ticket booth but the woman ahead of me waved me ahead (I think she was waiting for someone) and a man also waved me ahead (I think he was still trying to decide which movie to see).

I bought my ticket for 7,500 pesos from a girl who understood a little English.  I had 15 minutes to kill so I went inside Home Sentry and a girl took me to their shaver display.  I remember in Fedco they were selling for a little over 300,000 pesos because I remembered thinking in dollars it would be a little more than $100.  Here the same Phillips shaver was on sale, 100mil off, for 169,950 or $56.  I thanked her and said I would return after my movie.  I bought a medium popcorn and large soda for 15,800 ($5.50). 
The movie Mark Felt: The Man who Brought Down the White House (6.3), starring Liam Neeson, was good – a reminder (Donald Trump!) that the FBI is autonomous from other branches of government.

Afterwards I bought my shaver and went downstairs where I caught a taxi back to Envigado.  (It’s interesting how it costs 6,000 pesos before we can even get headed in the right direction – north.)
At Parque Envigado (8,000 pesos total) I saw that the paper store was closed so I couldn’t print the page I wanted from my memory stick.  I stopped in Exito where I picked up a couple bags of microwave popcorn and a 600ml bottle of Coke for about 10mil.

After I went to bed I had extreme itching in an area I don’t want to discuss so I guess I’ll be seeing a doctor soon to see if I have an allergic reaction to my medicine or some other allergy.


T-shirt of the day: Selfie queen.

No comments:

Post a Comment