Saturday, December 9, 2017

Friday, December 8, 2017

Teresa left early – about 9am – for another trip to the finca.

I watched the first 90 minutes of the Today show and then headed to the pharmacy where I bought my medicine for the month for 169,200.

I stopped at the paper store to print out a page but it was closed.  I stopped at a bakery and had a café con leche.

I invited Laura to go to Deli Hoy for lunch but she informed me that today is a holiday – you know, December 8th.

Checking my iPad today is Dia de Las Velitas – day of the candles.  I guess that’s why I’ve seen boxes of colored candles for sale in the stores.

Among new US movie releases I might want to see The Shape of Water (7.8).

Locally, I would like to see Mark Felt: The Man who Brought Down the White House (6.3) playing at 1pm at Oviedo at 2:15 at Mayorca and Wonder (8.1) playing at 3:40 at Vizcaya.

At 1:30 Laura called Frisby and placed an order for food to be delivered.

Teresa returned about 5:30.

About 10pm it started raining.  So much for the end of the rainy season here.


T-shirt of the day: I love Fry days.

No comments:

Post a Comment