Wednesday, December 27, 2017

Tuesday, December 26, 2017

I slept well only getting up once during the night.  I woke up at 8am and got up at 8:30.

I watched the first 90 minutes of the Today show.

Teresa was hesitant to make meat loaf until she talked to her mother and learned it’s easy to make.  I understand she is going to make it on New Years Day.  Now, I just have to find an over thermometer that she can use.

About 3:30 Teresa basically threw me out of the apt.  She said “go to the park” because she thought I was getting bored.  Or else it was just that she needed to have minutes added to her phone and some things from Exito.

I added 50mil to her cell phone, stopped at the bakery (no blueberry muffins this today), stopped at the paper store where I printed English and Spanish copies of the meat loaf recipe, and bought a 2018 desk calendar.  There were no tables available at Bartolos so I went to the other bakery where I had a churro and a cup of coffee.  I picked up a few things from Exito on my way back to the apt.

As an experiment, I did my usual pre-sleep procedures but this time I only took 1 1mg sleeping pill instead of 2.


T-shirt of the day: Blingtastic.  When your clothes are as shiny and fantastic as you.

No comments:

Post a Comment