Wednesday, December 13, 2017

Tuesday, December 12, 2017

Teresa went for an exercise class while I stayed and watched the first 90 minutes of the Today show.

I finished Michael Connelly’s The Drop: Harry Bosch #15 on my Nook and downloaded his The Reversal: Mickey Haller #3).  I’m nearing the end of the books he’s written; soon I’ll have to find a new author while I wait for the new book that he publishes annually.

Teresa wants to go to the Makro store on San Juan to buy a turkey.  I googled it and found one closer by the Poblado station.  I asked her where she’s going to cook it since our oven doesn’t work and she said at her mother’s apartment.  A little later she said we’d better wait until she learns how to cook one.  Good idea!

It was pouring rain when I left the apt at 7:30.  At Bancolombia the ATMs were being refilled with 2 guards standing by.  I usually withdraw 400,000 pesos but today I withdrew 600,000 and I was charged 12,000 pesos ($4).  Hmmm!  Is this something new?  Maybe if I keep my withdrawals to 400mil there isn’t any charge.  I stopped in Exito and bought some much needed eggs and coffee.  Luckily I took my large umbrella so I was only wet from my ankles on down.

After reading a chapter in my paperback I turned the light off on my Nook and read a chapter in it – only 10 minutes.  I continued with my paperback and when I went to bed I still fell asleep quickly.


T-shirt of the day: Ok, but first coffee.

No comments:

Post a Comment