Sunday, December 31, 2017

Friday, December 29, 2017

I slept well despite getting up once during the night and again at 6:15.  I finally woke/got up at 9am.

After breakfast Teresa asked me to pick up some more meat rolls at La Vaquita.  I walked past Bartolos but didn’t see any gringos.  At La Vaquita I picked up her meat rolls and a couple peppers and luckily they had a 10 item or less line so I only had to wait a few minutes.

After lunch I met Doug, the Canadian, at Bartolos.  We met a couple young gringos from New Zealand.  They are visiting Colombia along with a few other South American countries.  One of them said he was a bounty hunter.  Interesting!  The other one had lunch and ate all of the Chichirron (pork rind) but left the healthiest items – the beans and salad.

After awhile a Colombian came by and irritatingly wanted to repeatedly do some Colombian handshake/fist bumps.  After awhile we got a little tired of it and left.  Doug thought he was drunk although I didn’t smell any liquor on him.  We stopped at the outdoor bakery and had another café con leche. 

Among new US movie releases I would like to see All the Money in the World (7.2).

Locally, I would like to see Jumanji (7.2) playing at 2:05pm at Oviedo and Star Wars but it’s still only playing in the evening.
And Teresa wants to see El Paseo de Teresa which is only being shown in Spanish.

I found season 1 episodes 6-8 of Westworld on TV so that kept me busy until 8:15pm.

At 11pm I took my 2 sleeping pills and went to bed.


T-shirt of the day: Good as hell.

No comments:

Post a Comment