Wednesday, December 20, 2017

Sunday, December 17, 2017

Teresa left about 10am to show the finca to a prospective buyer.
My Chicago Bears lost to the Detroit Lions 20-10.  (They’d better not lose next week against the 0-14 Cleveland Browns.)

The Colombian Peso closed for the week at 2,994 to the US Dollar.

I googled Plano, Texas and found it on a list of best small towns to live in in the US.  Also on the list were Naperville, Illinois – just outside Chicago and Weston, Florida – where I have my mail sent before it is forwarded on to Medellin.

When Teresa returned she told me the woman and her mother were very interested in the finca.  I understand they have a 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom 5th floor apartment near the Envigado stadium and we might be able to do a trade.  Next we have to schedule a time when we can get together to see it.  If we go ahead with the trade we could rent it and use the money so Laura can return to her university studies.


T-shirt of the day: Take it or leave it.

No comments:

Post a Comment