Tuesday, December 12, 2017

Monday, December 11, 2017

Teresa called my Urologist at 9am and learned he’s in surgery today so maybe we can get an appointment tomorrow.

I used my new Phillips shaver for the first time this morning and was that ever nice.

I have an idea.  Since, for melatonin purposes, I’m not supposed to look at any lighted screens in the hour before going to bed, if I turn off the light on my Nook, I should still be able to read it.  I’ll have to give that a try.

I left the apt at 12:35 for lunch and hopefully to see Wonder (8.1) playing at Vizcaya at 1:40.  I had lunch of soup, chicken breast, baked potato and mango juice at Carbon de Leña.  There was so much food I only finished half the chicken.  At 1:15 I caught a bus downtown and was at Parque Poblado by 1:40.  After a 5 minute wait I caught another bus which took me up the hill to the mall.  I bought a ticket for 5,000 pesos.  The cashier had her computer screen turned partially towards me and I saw it had some type of computer error so she wrote me a handmade paper ticket for the show.

I bought a small popcorn and medium soda and entered the theater during a ballet short.  (Glad I missed it!)

The movie was good and it was nice to see Manny Patinkin with a small part but the biggest surprise was seeing chewbacca.

After the show I walked down the hill to Parque Poblado where I caught a bus back to Envigado.  I was happy I got on the bus early so I had a seat as by the time we got to the other side of the Gold Mile it was standing room only.

Back at the park I printed out some ATM information I want to do further research on.  I stayed at Bartolos for about 30 minutes having a café con leche.

I watched a little Monday Night Football.


T-shirt of the day: Don’t want feelings.  Want clothes.

No comments:

Post a Comment