Saturday, April 16, 2016

Friday, April 15th, 2016



13 days and counting!

Tax Day!  Or is it?  Anyway, mine are done.

About 9:30 last night we had another flying ant infestation.  The only thing open was the back door.  I think we’ll have to be more careful in the future.
Among new US movie releases, I would like to see Criminal (6.4) and Colonia (7.3).  Locally, there isn’t anything I want to see.

For lunch, Teresa cooked some chicken and then added it to the Kraft Macaroni & Cheese.  We shared it but for me there was too much food and too much chicken.

Teresa talked to Laura and then informed me she has switched her English classes to 4-6pm so she can take care of children (for free) in the afternoon in order to satisfy one of her au pair qualifications.  I think she’s going to be busy for a while.

Together Teresa and I made 3 slices of French toast – I call it pan tostados Francais – for me.  She didn’t want any but I gave her a bite, she said it was delicious and then she made a slice for herself with the mix that was left.

T-shirt of the day: People who wonder if the glass is half full or half empty miss the point.  The glass is refillable.

No comments:

Post a Comment