Monday, April 11, 2016

Sunday, April 10th, 2016



18 days and counting!

I slept well until 5am, didn’t fall back asleep until about 7, finally waking/getting up at 10:10.

I reminded Teresa that if Martha’s office calls tomorrow morning we will go to pick up my papers and afterwards we could stop at Makro so she decided we wouldn’t go to the market today.

At 11:10 a storm came through (thunder, lightning and rain) that lasted less than 10 minutes.  Five minutes later it started again, rained heavily and lasted over an hour.  At least that should help fill the water tanks.

Teresa spotted a couple wasp nests on the roof.  One looks like it might be old because I didn’t see any wasps around it but the other looks new because it is covered with several wasps.

I finished watching the movie Pawn (5.7) on Netflix.

I put the usual dogs in the back, took the plastic step ladder and sprayed a wasp nest that was probably at the limit of the spray – 27 feet.  I think I got the nest pretty well but when I saw several wasps escape I got the h… out of there.

Teresa and I played parchesi and she beat me this time and then we had a domino competiton – first one to 10 wins wins the tournament and she beat me 10-2.

Laura showed me some of her homework and I helped her with a few sentences.

At 7:40 it started raining again and it didn’t stop until 10pm.

T-shirt of the day: Stop making stupid people famous.

Starting tomorrow, the next dozen or so “t-shirt of the day” quotes really didn’t come from t-shirts, but they could have, and are too good not to share.  Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment