Monday, April 4, 2016

Sunday, April 3rd, 2016



25 days and counting!

I don’t think we got any rain overnight but because of all the walking yesterday we both slept very well.  I got up once about 6:15 when I heard Tony barking.  He kept it up for only a few minutes, I fell back asleep and we both got up about 9:20.

With Teresa’s help I made French toast for myself this morning.  She had a taste and liked it.

Teresa told me she wants to leave for Envigado about 1pm but she wants us to have lunch here first because the Exito food court is always so crowded.  Unless it starts raining first.

At noon it started raining but it stopped 10 minutes later.

At 1:45 it started raining again.  I think we’re going to wait until tomorrow.
We made popcorn and watched Child of God (5.4).

The only thing my iPad’s good for now is that I hear it ding (when it’s quiet here) everytime an email arrives.

The plan now is to go tomorrow morning and come back in the afternoon.

T-shirt of the day: I am a good girl with bad habits.

No comments:

Post a Comment