Saturday, April 23, 2016

Monday, April 18th, 2016



10 days and counting!

I read in the newspaper that Saudi Arabia may not be raising their oil prices after all.  Hopefully, that should help keep the Colombian Peso from falling much further.

I see 10 Cloverfield Lane (7.7) is playing at 2:40 at El Tesoro.  Maybe we’ll go see it this week.

Leonardo stopped by.  We’re contracting him to fix the sideroad leading down to the finca.  I understand he’s starting work here on Wednesday so we’ll have to stick around the finca for the rest of the week.

I finished Nelson DeMille’s 671 page The Lion’s Game and downloaded Carl Sagan’s 310 page Pale Blue Dot.

At 6pm I noticed that we lost our Internet connection again.

Tomorrow Teresa wanted to go near the stadium to get me another cheap haircut.  I suggested we go to La Visitacion to get my haircut and then go to El Tesoro to watch the movie.  We compromised with having breakfast tomorrow, getting my haircut by the stadium, taking the metro to Poblado and a taxi to El Tesoro to see the movie.  Afterwards I can stop at Carulla and hopefully find my dill pickle chips.



T-shirt of the day: I’ve got salad for dinner.  Actually fruit salad.  Well, mostly grapes.  OK, all grapes.  Fermented grapes.  Wine.  I’ve got wine for dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment