Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Tuesday, April 12th, 2016



16 days and counting!

Didn’t get to bed until midnight, fell asleep quickly and didn’t wake up until 6:30am.  Yay!  I finally got up at 9am.

It was raining this morning so we decided to take care of the real estate papers tomorrow.

I received an email from MBE that my lantern has arrived in Medellin.  Yay, now I can pick it up tomorrow while I’m there mailing the real estate documents.

I ordered a copy of Betty Crocker’s English/Spanish Cookbook through Amazon.

It started raining at 2:45 so we took a nap until 4:15 but it continued raining until about 6pm.

We made popcorn (no butter or salt) watched Hush (6.9) and then started A Time to Kill (7.4).

T-shirt of the day: Not to get technical…but according to chemistry, alcohol is a solution.

No comments:

Post a Comment