Monday, April 25, 2016

Sunday, April 24th, 2016



4 days and counting! 

I finally got a good night’s sleep.  I went to bed at 10:30, fell asleep quickly and didn’t wake up until 5:30.  I fell back asleep finally getting up at 8:45.

I sent an email to Margarita Montes in Miami inquiring about the 3 bedroom apartment in Laureles just in case the Envigado apartment falls through.

Teresa told me we were going down to the highway to meet her friend Diana who bought some dog food for our terriers.  We walked down to the highway but Teresa kept on walking south to the entrance of her friend’s finca.  The gate was locked and Teresa told me she forgot her friend’s telephone number.  She yelled up the hill and finally Diana came down with a younger man and his 2 german shepherds.  They talked about our break-in for awhile.  I heard the BeeGees Saturday Night Fever coming from her finca.  Finally we walked up to her finca and I heard Downtown Girl playing.  They talked about 30 minutes more until it started misting.  We finally took the 2 small bags of dog food, I paid Diana 12,500 pesos and we headed back to the finca.  I had to take another shower by the time we returned even though today was very cloudy and there was a cool breeze.

Since Wednesday we jump everytime the dogs make a fuss to be sure that no one is coming towards the finca.

T-shirt of the day: “When I was 25 and got a hard-on, I couldn’t bend it with both hands.  By the time I was 50, I could bend it about 10 degrees if I tried real hard.  By the time I was 60, I could bend it 20 degrees, no problem.  I’m gonna be 70 next week, and I can bend it in half with just one hand.  So, what’s my point?  Well, I’m just wondering … how much stronger am I going to get?”

No comments:

Post a Comment