Tuesday, January 11, 2022

Monday, January 10, 2022

Last night I went to bed at 10pm, got up once at 2am, woke up at 6:45, did my Kegel exercises, and got up at 7:30.

I think today is a holiday I just don’t remember which one.

Just before I went to bed last night I wrote “1609” on a piece of paper as a reminder for this morning. I have yet to figure out what it means. 😊

I had coffee with Marcos from 9:15 to 10:15. I mentioned we were invited to visit Sicily with Lenny in August and he recommended we not miss that trip if we have the chance. I asked him about Spain and Portugal and he mentioned airfares using Ryan Air to Italy should be cheap.

I read that the Chicago Bears fired their General Manager, Ryan Pace, and their Head Coach, Matt Nagy. Time to start over, again.

I walked to Viva Envigado where I had coffee in Todo Fresa. Teresa called and I reported that I was already in the mall. She met me there about 15 minutes later and then the serious shopping began. She looked mainly for a swimming suit but ended up buying a gold bracelet in Pandora.

We had lunch in Parmessano and Laura joined us just as we were finishing. She just had a juice and a palito de queso. She shopped some more and I managed to sneak away for a few minutes where I found a winter jacket (-10C), gloves, boots, and a hat should I need them in an emergency in Chicago’s January weather.

Teresa finally let me go at 3:30 and I returned to the apt by taxi with their purchases.

Ah, I finally figured it out – 1609 is my Chess.com correspondence chess rating as of Sunday.

I logged into Netflix to watch more episodes of Seinfeld when it suggested Yesterday (6.8) so I watched it again skipping the slow parts.

The ladies returned at 6:30 with a sandwich for me. They didn’t finish theirs so they trimmed off the eaten ends and gifted the rest with a couple small Cokes to the porteros.

About 9pm it started raining and was still raining when I went to bed at 10pm.

 

The New York Times’ 7-day average of new daily infections and deaths has the US with 648,211 ð 656,478 ð 718,210 new cases and 1,499 ð 1,524  ð 1,687 new deaths.

Per Medellin Guru, as of yesterday, Colombia has a total of 26,190 ð 31,170 ð 30,630 new cases with 59 ð 38 ð 50 new deaths. Medellin has 4,843 ð 4,840 ð 4,899 new cases from January 8th to 9th. Envigado has 302 ð 281 ð 212 new cases from January 8th to 9th.

 

T-shirt of the day

Are you kitten me?

No comments:

Post a Comment