Wednesday, January 26, 2022

Tuesday, January 25, 2022

Last night I went to bed at 10pm, fell asleep quickly, got up once at 3:30, was awakened by the 7am alarm from both cellphones, finally waking/getting up at 8:30. (I’ve got to do something about those phones.)

I dedicated this morning to moving my notes from my Keep My Notes app on my old phone to my new phone.

First problem I ran into is I couldn’t find the hole to insert the key to open the slot to insert my SD card. I finally realized that my cellphone was in a case so first I had to remove that. 😊 I put the SD Card into the old phone (hereafter referred to simply as Old) and went to the Keep My Notes app (hereafter referred to as KMN) and did a backup. I moved the SD Card to my new phone (hereafter New) and tried a restore but it couldn’t find the backup on my SD.

I looked at an online video and then started over again.

One problem I have is that I lost my “close vision” after I had my vision corrected 10 years ago which makes things like putting the SD card into the tray that much more difficult.

 

I put the SD Card into Old and this time did a System backup only choosing the KMN app.

Another complication is putting the little SD card and Sim card together in the tray without them both falling or jamming the tray when I put it in the phone.

I used the Restore function in the KMN app and figured out how to point it to my SD Card and then it created the backup, I moved it to New and was able to do a Restore. It took about 2 hours and about 4 tries but it finally worked

I now have all my notes in my Keep My Notes app from the old phone.

Only 76 degrees at 1pm.

I left at 1:15 and  the ladies left a few minutes later for El Tesoro. (Apparently, Laura is getting some type of blood serum treatments.)  I’ve been wanting to try the ribs at Jack & Roll. I showed my vaccination card at the entrance and had my choice of tables inside. Because I’m not that used to my new cellphone I had difficulties downloading and opening their menu using their QR code. About 10 minutes later the waitress got tired of waiting and gave me their wifi password. That helped a lot and the waitress also helped me get to the correct menu. I ordered their Mini Ribs which were pretty good although I wish they had a better BBQ sauce. Also, most of their fries were cut so short I had to use a fork to dip them in ketchup.









After lunch I went to Parva where I bought a loaf of bread to go and had coffee there. About 4pm I checked my The Weather Channel app and it expected rain for the next few hours so I packed up and left.



There were a few drops as I left but I stopped at the local grocery store and bought 2 bags of milk before returning to the apt.

It wasn’t long after that that it started raining pretty heavily.

I’m getting lots of requests to enter/change my password. I think it’s because I’m accessing websites/apps/email using a new device.

I watched the highlights of the Chiefs vs Bills game from yesterday.

 

The New York Times’ 7-day average of new daily infections and deaths has the US with 693,272 ð 738,680 ð 643,615 new cases and 2,168 ð 2,369 ð 2,367 new deaths.

Per Medellin Guru, as of yesterday, Colombia has a total of 28,027 ð 26,087 ð 21,219 ð 19,512 new cases with 217 ð 237 ð 260 new deaths. Medellin has 1,914 ð UNREPORTED  Ã° UNREPORTED new cases from January 24th TO 25TH. Envigado has 198 ð UNREPORTEDð UNREPORTED  new cases from 24th TO 25TH.

 

T-shirt of the day

Did you receive my virtual hug?

No comments:

Post a Comment